AUK2000 Medium Voltage (ATEX & Non ATEX) Circuit Breakers
The ALLENWEST AUK2000 Circuit Breaker range is a development from our highly successful type 2000 Multi-Contactor Load Centre Range.
The circuit breakers are available as freestanding units with optional facilities to cable the incoming supply through to another unit or assembling can be arranged in switchboard formation by means of bus bar inter-trunking boxes.
Alternatively, complete switchboards can be supplied for ‘critical plant control’ or distribution purposes. These are more suited towards customised and permanent installations. The AUK2000 Circuit Breaker range is available for use on three-phase supply systems up to 22kV 50Hz
- Ring main
- Bus section
- Isolation unit
The Allenwest AUK2000 Circuit Breakers are suitable for transformer mounting as HV incoming or LV outgoing breakers with optional critical plant control.
- Multi-function applications for motor starters, soft starters and breakers voltages up to 22 kV
- Flameproof, Robust and Industrial types
- Customisable isolator and contactor options
- Independent or simultaneous drive sequencing
- Modular design for freestanding or multiple unit configurations
- Certified to EN standards
- Up to 20,000V 50/60Hz
- 400A six-pole on/off earth isolator
- 630A vacuum circuit breaker
- Choice of cable terminations
- Overcurrent and short circuit
- Earth leakage protection
- Earth lockout protection
Yes – Standard rating I M2 Ex db I Mb
Additional IS equipment can be added to achieve I M2 Ex db [ia Ma] I Mb
|Ex certification||ATEX BASEEFA 15 ATEX0092, DGMS (India) E00134/3||No||No|
|Sheet steel construction||No||No||Up 2.5ml|
|4mm – 15mm plate steel construction||Yes||Yes||No|
|Functionality: earth continuity (including remote start)||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Functionality: statutory test||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Functionality: status of all protection functions||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Internal data logger||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Coupler plug/socket cable connection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
All Allenwest equipment is designed with ease of maintenance in mind. We offer several maintenance solutions to suit your specific means.