Medium-Voltage Motor Starters and Switchboards (MCC’s)
The Allenwest Multivac range offers significant advantage where a number of motors have to be controlled, or where space and safety is critical. With a variety of configurable options, the range is applied and proven across a variety of industries worldwide .
Our Multivac is designed specifically to IEC 62271-200 standards for reliable performance, ease of handling and simplified maintenance, key features include
- Bespoke design including front and rear access
- Adaptable to a wide variety of applications and needs
- Option for the very latest true arc mitigation technologies
- Provides the ultimate level of safety
- Robust construction
- Long lasting, safe and reliable operation
- Single or two tier construction
- Compact design
|MS1T (One tier)||MS2T (Two tier)|
|Busbar ratings||1,200 A – 2,500 A||1,200 A – 2,500 A|
|Fault rating||Up to 50kA for 1-3 seconds||Up to 40 kA for 1 second|
|Motor starters||Up to 12 kV||Up to 7.2 kV|
|Robustness||2.5mm all welded steel||2.5mm all welded steel|
|Ingress Protection||IP42 as standard||Up to IP 54 available)IP42 as standard|
|Fused truck and earthing switch||Yes||Yes|
Our Medium-Voltage Distribution and Motor Control Centres are highly customisable and can be tailored to suit your exact requirements.
- Single or dual-tier build for limited space applications
- Star delta for a conventional soft start on high torque applications
- Reversing flexible application used widely for crushers and conveyors
- Autotransformer primarily used for compressor and fan starting applications
All Allenwest equipment is designed with ease of maintenance in mind. We offer several maintenance solutions to suit your specific means.